Saturday, April 27, 2013

Beautiful Day

So I have decided that I am pretty much the worst blogger ever! Earlier I had promised pictures from 2012, I think I better just skip that and stick with the current year and the current events of my life! :)
Today, Isaiah and Peyton had their first soccer games of the season. This year they are playing at the PAL through the YMCA. Both of their games were at 11am so we had to split our time and go back and forth between fields. Zaya is on the 3 and 4 year old team, they are the Comets and they are royal blue. Peyton is on the 5 and 6 year old team and his team is called Mercury and their color is red. Of course, the boys look absolutely adorable in their little t-shirts running around with their teammates. Zaya was pretty timid today, but at least he ran close to the ball the whole game! :) Peyton was aggressive and did a great job going after the ball and having a positive attitude. I especially loved that when he was on the bench, he was happy to be cheering his team on. The boys had the biggest cheering section out of everyone, I think... Uncle Bryan, Aunt Erica, Alexis, Uncle Chad, Aunt Chanda, JoJo, Hadley, Aunt Kate, Tyler, and Grandpa were all there to cheer them on. We are so fortunate to have so many people who love our children and help give them the support and love they need as they go through their sweet little lives! :) I look forward to watching many more games that the boys(and maybe Lily) play! :)
 After their games, we went home and had a picnic lunch, as it was an absolute perfectly gorgeous day out! Shane worked 2nd shift this afternoon, so Kate and Ty and Mom came with the kids and I to the zoo. We had so much fun. I was so proud of the boys behavior while there, but Lily on the otherhand, was having a bit of meltdown towards the end. She only slept for about 20 minutes in the van on the way up to the zoo and she clearly was in need of some time to get her energy back. Despite that, I had a wonderful time with everyone!
 I am loving this warmer weather... Today it was 70, wooooohoooo!!! I would totally take more days like these!! :) Thank you Jesus for my awesome family and all that you have blessed me with!

No comments:

Post a Comment