Friday, February 1, 2013

A Woman's Heart God's Dwelling Place

We just finished up this wonderful Bible study by Beth Moore and I am so sad that its over! I learned so much from this study and the girls I had the privilege of being in it with. My sister did a terrific job leading our group, she is super organized, has the gift of teaching, and loves the Lord, so this was right up her alley! There were so many things I took away from this study, but one of the main ones for me were that God pays so much attention to detail. Nothing is on accident. We learned about the tabernacle, Moses, and the dingdong Israelites. Each of which shed new light on God's amazing love for us! Phillipians 3:10 says, for my determined purpose is to know you... This is one of my favorite verses from the whole study and I am praying I remember this as I go through each day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment