Saturday, January 26, 2013

New candle

As of late, nothing makes me happier than lighting up a candle and watching that flame dance around so happily!
I read a blog recently that was talking about what makes a house an inviting home. One of the items on the list was a candle burning... Along with that she suggested praying for peace for your family every time you light a wick, so now whenever I catch a glimpse of that sweet little light I say a prayer for peace and thank God for my amazing children and husband He has blessed me with!
My newest candle was bought for me by my wonderful hubby today at Cracker Barrel. Currently our house smells heavenly, a perfect mix of a bakery and a coffee shop! Biscotti by Woodwick... Intoxicating smell with the sound of a crackling fire... Great way to end the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment